Looking for Volunteer Trainers at "CA2020 BUSINESS SCHOOL" (FREE Business Trainings for Qualified Applicants!)
CA2020 BUSINESS SCHOOL is a non-profit organization that aims to spread financial education in the country, and to produce atleast 1,000 Filipino World-Class Entrepreneurs by the Year 2020.
As a Part-time Volunteer Trainer, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Carry the mission and vision of the Community where ever you go
* Facilitate the CA2020 Business Courses
* Moderate and guide participants in Robert Kiyosaki's Cashflow 101 Game
* Show results by doing actual businesses from zero
* Be an entrepreneur model to anybody by applying the business principles taught in the Community
* Open to continuous and lifelong learning
(as a CA2020 volunteer, you will enroll under the "Life Entrepreneurship Program" which is a lifetime commitment with the Community)
* Must be 18 years old and above
(No specific age or educational background,this is an opportunity for everyone)
* Willing to be uncomfortable in getting outside the norms of employment and while pursuing the uncommon roads to financial freedom
* Unstoppable, Committed and Coachable
* APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT SUCCEEDING IN BUSINESS AND IN LIFE
Note: All seminars, trainings and workshops about business and wealth-building will be given for FREE to the qualified applicants.
To qualify, please follow these steps:
(Step 1) Sign-up on www.ca2020.net (write DYAN RAMOS as the person who invited you to be given access)
(Step 2) Send your fullname/age/occupation/email address/cellphone number/why you believe you're the best candidate to:
0929-5514774 -or- 0915-2948858
(Step 3) Wait for a phone confirmation from any of our business coaches
"The only difference between a poor person and a rich person is how they use their time"